Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Still nothing..... 10W4D

Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

So here are the things that I have tried to do to bring on this miscarriage that have not worked:
- rubbing peppermint oil on my lower abdomen
- drinking peppermint tea
- visualisations
- having sex
- abdominal massage

OK, admittedly I haven't tried any of them particularly hard.
But still!

Christ!
What will it take to get this thing to let go???

Last night I asked the near-full moon what I can do to make the miscarriage happen sooner and it told me that you can't rush the cycles of nature. So I asked for patience. And I asked not to hemorrhage when it does happen. It also told me to shower my husband with love (in response to a different question).... aah the moon is wise.

Speaking of the moon, tonight, being on the Eastern Seaboard of Australia we are in a prime position to witness the Lunar Eclipse. A blood red moon is expected. Surely there could be a no more auspicious sign to herald the long-awaited Miscarriage.

(OK, maybe I have lost my mind now!)

Just wanted to add I will be away on a conference for the next few nights so won't be able to post updates. Don't get too excited... Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm finally having the miscarriage!

No comments: