Thursday, August 23, 2007

I need to stop obsessing... Still 9W6D

I think I need to obsessing about whether every twinge I feel is a cramp and whether at any moment I have started bleeding. I'm pretty sure that when the real cramping or the real bleeding begins I will know about it, without needing to give it a second thought.

I wonder if in a way I am psychologically stopping the miscarriage from happening yet. Because it is taking a very long time... Not that I am not ready to let go of the pregnancy. I have long accepted that it is over. But maybe my fear of the miscarriage itself is preventing it from finally happening.

Well, one thing's for sure, my body knows how to hold onto a pregnancy. I'll give it that much. Just hopefully next time it'll be a viable pregnancy that it's holding on to.

No comments: