Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ramblings 9W5D

Sitting at my desk at work this afternoon having trawled through all 11 pages of Google search results for "waiting to miscarry" I was struck by what an awful and bizarre situation this is. I am sitting around, going about my daily life waiting to start pouring blood or have massive painful cramps. This is indeed a bizarre time.

If I forget about it, will it all just go away?

The new moon comes on September 11. That is absolutely the longest I will wait. If you believe the moon affects female fertility, the new moon is traditionally the time of bleeding.

Yesterday I started this blog about my "waiting to miscarry" experience. It's basically my diary entries published on the net. After I did the first post of the day it all begin I lost a bit of momentum because it seems like there are heaps of infertility blogs out there. But I didn't find one that detailed the day-to-day insanity that is waiting to miscarry, so I thought I'd put this out there for anyone else who is unfortunate enough to find themselves in the same situation. Today when I did my Google search on "waiting to miscarry" I saw my blog was the third link in the results! Feeling encouraged.

Still no sign of any spotting/bleeding. Just continuing abundance of that clear slippery pregnancy mucous. I am having the perfect pregnancy....oh, except I have no baby.

No comments: