Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Come on already.......9W4D

I think I will be in shock and disbelief when the miscarriage does finally start.

I have spent so much time looking for the bleeding and waiting for the cramping but never actually having any of either yet, that it is hard to believe it will ever actually happen.

Of course, I do not want to wait forever. I have read on one website of a woman who waited until she was 18W to finally miscarry her blighted ovum (BO) naturally. I would not want to wait that long. I read that most BO's miscarry in the first trimester. So I will wait until I am 12 weeks (that's only 2 and a bit weeks away) and I will go back to the OB to see what's going on. See if he can do another scan. Maybe ask for more HCG tests to see if I'm at least getting closer.

If only it would end.........

No comments: