Thursday, August 23, 2007

More false hope??? 9W6D

I was woken by Iz at 2:30am last night, with a low (diabetic). Stopping by the toilet on the way back to bed I noticed my slippery translucent cervical mucous (CM) had a definite red tinge. Is this the beginning? I went back to bed and my heart was pounding. I couldn't get back to sleep for ages. I had been waiting for so long to see blood but now that I had (or thought I had) I was scared.

I expected I would wake up a few hours later to full red blood and intensifying cramping.
But nothing.
It is 8:30am and I am at work now.
It's almost like I imagined that red tinge.

Again I ask, when will this ever end????

Last night I told M I don't think this miscarriage is ever going to happen. And we talked about how we were worried it would happen while we were at Noosa for his conference next week.

No comments: