Friday, October 5, 2007

CD1 Starting Over

It is CD1 for me now.
A new cycle.
Another chance.
A new beginning.
Hopeful again.
My period began for real today. It freaked me out a bit to once again be dripping blood. Such a sad reminder of the miscarriage. I am glad though. When I stop bleeding we will officially be "trying again". I am excited, and scared, and more than a little jaded. After Wednesday's ultrasound, the pains easing, and now my period turning up I am convinced everything is OK. I still have the OB referred ultrasound today which I'd rather do without now but will go to anyway - so it better not show anything other than that I'm fine!

I can't believe my period showed up exactly four weeks after the miscarriage. That is amazing. Evidence that my body really is being controlled by a higher power than myself.

I am hoping this will be my last AF for a long while. Now I am emotionally preparing to embark on the TTC journey once again and see where that takes us this time...

take care everyone.

1 comment:

imdesired said...

Good luck. I wonder if I'll be able to TTC again after this nightmare.
I'm glad AF is here for you!